The school is located in a sprawling 1.08 – acre land on Thiruvottriyur High Road, Chennai – 600 019 with a frontage of 47.5m. It has all required infrastructure as envisaged in the vision and mission statements.
Air-conditioning is provided only wherever is required; because the school believes that along with education, students must learn the importance of adaptability in life. Students should be prepared for real life, right from the beginning; so bearing some hardship such as heat and sweat to an extent will be rewarding for them.
The school building is divided into three blocks – South, North and West.
- West Block
- North Block
- South Block
- Air- conditioned facilities
- Non Air- conditioned facilities
- The Ground floor has two Lower kindergarten classes, Junior English lab and a multimedia hall. Besides there are two rooms to store Physical Education equipment, a stationery room and an office room
- The First floor has reception area, a conference hall, Principal and Secretary rooms, office, Junior Computer lab and Creative lab. Besides there are two discussion rooms
- The Second floor has library and reading room. Besides counselling room and a room for accounts.
- Every classroom is a library by itself. They will have easily accessible cabinets that are filled with books; they are actually a storage of knowledge
- The Ground floor has four classrooms, toilets and Montessori lab
- The First floor has four classrooms, staff room, toilets and Senior English lab
- The Second floor has four classrooms, staff room, toilets and Senior Computer lab
- The Third floor has four classrooms and Mathematics lab.
- The Ground floor has four classrooms, toilets and the Dance room
- The First floor has four classrooms, staff room, toilets and Social studies lab
- The Second floor has four classrooms, staff room, toilets and Art & Craft studio
- The Third floor has four classrooms and Science lab
- An outdoor auditorium cum basket ballcourt is housed in-between South and North blocks
- Multimedia room is air-conditioned and acoustically designed
- Dance room is air-conditioned; with wooden floor, mirrored walls and good music system
- Junior and senior Computer labs are air-conditioned, and equipped with latest systems
- Math lab is air-conditioned, and filled with Ramanujan Museum & Math Education Centre designed with math learning instrument
- Junior and Senior English labs are air-conditioned, and fitted with audio and interactive board
- Library is large and air-conditioned for comfortable and silent reading
- Conference hall is air-conditioned for purposeful discussion
- Modern Science lab with latest equipment will encourage students to experiment, explore and discover
- Art & Craft studio with apt furniture and tools provides right mood to be expressive
- Creative lab filled with gadgets will bring out inner talents
- Classrooms are equipped with stylish and comfortable furniture
- Each classroom will have a digital board, ample storage cabinets, display boards and library of its own
Restrooms are adequate, well ventilated and available in ground, first and second floors of South and North blocks.
- They are spacious and fitted with hygienic ‘Toto’ sanitary wares
- ‘Kimberly-Clark’ soap dispensers and ‘Dyson’ air blades will develop habit of washing hands hygienically
- Granite flooring and quality white tiles provide neat and clean atmosphere